We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 815-261-1231,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Illinois Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Illinois departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Illinois and Lake County
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Welcome! We’re one of the leading wildlife control and removal services in your area, and we will bring you a number of things to protect your home. Our staff keep up-to-date training standards and methods, and we head to the latest seminars for the industry. We also love to utilize state-of-the-art wildlife control equipment - only the best for you and your property. Why should you use us? Well, our prices are super competitive to start with, and we’re not only fully licensed and insured to do what we do, but we all carry commercial liability insurance to ensure your property is 100% protected. There’s a reason we’ve been voted as the Number one metropolitan area wildlife control and removal company for three years running. It’s because we’re really good at what we do! For a really friendly service, and one that you can trust, get in touch for your free quote today. We can offer FREE advice if that’s all you need!
We service Kenosha County, Cook County, McHenry County, and more.
We also service Highland Park
Highwood, Lake Forest, North Chicago
Park City, Waukegan, Zion
, Antioch, Gurnee, Lincolnshire,
Round Lake Park, Bannockburn, Hainesville, Lindenhurst, Third Lake,
Barrington, Hawthorne Woods, Long Grove, Tower Lakes, Indian Creek,
Mettawa, Vernon Hills, Beach Park, Island Lake, Mundelein, Volo, Buffalo Grove,
Kildeer, Wadsworth, Fox Lake, Lake Bluff, Old Mill Creek, Wheeling, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Lake County wildlife removal